On 04/06/2009, at 4:04 PM, Richard Archer wrote:

> As it turns out, this tool doesn't do what I wanted it
> to anyway.

Does what you want it to do be a suitable extension to the tool.

I was about to pick up the code and debug it, however if you've found
that increasing the buffer size fixes the bug, then it's probably not
as urgent.

I need a video project to take my mind off work.

> And @Mark Heath... I had seen your tools before, and I
> will have another look at them in future. You have some
> really interesting code there, and with a bit of
> cleaning up and packaging it could be a great supplement
> to mjpegtools.

Thanks for the feed back.

I've got no idea about writing a proper configure script and build
system for them or if they are useful to anyone.

If you have any ideas for a video filter I'd be interested to hear of
them.

Mark