Hallo

Christian Ebert wrote:
> * Peter Vereshagin on Thursday, November 05, 2009 at 20:59:48 +0400
>> sh -c mencoder -mf h=480:w=640:type=jpg -o "tmpvid" -ovc lavc -lavcopts
>> vcodec=mjpeg:vhq -ovc copy -noskip -ofps 5.000 mf://*.jpg -frames 785 1>&2
>
> Not sure if this helps, but you have
>
> -ovc lavc *and* -ovc copy
>
> which contradict each other. In case -ovc copy wins, no
> reencoding takes place.
Thanks for the hint. But that is the command generated by lives. I don't
know why they generate the command that way.

I have tired that command:
mencoder DVD.mpg -o test4.avi -oac copy -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=mjpeg:vbitrate=15000

There mplayer tells me that I have used a MJPG coded. But it seems to me
that they don't include a huffman table or at least in a different way.
And I haven't looked at the source so I can't tell exactly what's wrong.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowl...@utanet.at
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard