Sorry, I just got this and had to share.
And yes, I have a lot of email addresses, some of which are over 25 years old...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Holland Phillips <h...@pacbell.net>
Date: Apr 26, 2016 08:01
Subject: Fwd: Does your toilet glow?
To: fasterthan...@pacbell.net

~Holland

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Grommet <folks@em.thegrommet.com>
Date: Apr 26, 2016 07:26
Subject: Does your toilet glow?
To: hjp@pacbell.net

It can, in eight colors. Shop Now.Trouble Viewing? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50*
THE GROMMET
WHAT'S NEWGIFTSGIFTSFEATURESEARN $10
Today's Launch
04.26.2016
IllumiBowl
IllumiBowl - Motion Activated Toilet Light
Nighttime bathroom trips, now illuminated. This motion-activated light shines into the toilet, guiding you without blinding you.
Shop Now
SHARE:MailTwitterPinterest
InRoad Toys PlayTape
InRoad Toys PlayTape - Roads & Rails
Kids have no shortage of toy cars, trucks, and trains. Now, there’s an easy, portable way for kids to lay down tracks.
Shop Now
SHARE:MailTwitterPinterest
FiberFix
FiberFix
Repair Wraps and Patches
$12.99
Hang It Perfect
Hang It Perfect
Picture Hanging Tool
$29.95
Bee's Knees
All-Purpose Household Wax
$18.95
Kelvin Tools
Kelvin Tools
Urban Super Tool
$29.95
My Paint Saint
My Paint Saint
Paintbrush in a Can
$14.95
Bondic
Liquid Plastic Welder
Starting at $19.95
The Perfect Black and Tan
The Perfect Black and Tan - Beer Layering Tool
Layer multiple beers in one glass for more complex flavors and a striking visual effect. With this tool, all you need to do is pour.
Shop Now
SHARE:MailTwitterPinterest
Repast
Ravioli Rolling Pin
Watch artisan ravioli spring to life as you roll. This handcrafted wooden rolling pin, designed by a food-loving engineer, is Made in the USA.
Shop Now
RipSkirt Hawaii
RipSkirt Hawaii RipSkirt Hawaii
RipSkirt Hawaii - Athletic Wrap Skirt
This easy-on, easy-off wrap skirt made with quick-dry, board short materials keeps you covered, dry and looking good.
Shop Now
SHARE:MailTwitterPinterest
Straight From The Maker
eyePockit
All-in-One Glasses Case & Clutch
Supporter Image
Olivia
Q: Can my iPhone 6+ fit in the cell phone slot? Have been looking for a product like this!!
Maker Image
George
A: Hi Olivia, yes, we've tested this with the iPhone 6+ and galaxy note, perfect fit :)
Supporter Image
Danielle
Q: I see a bill compartment - what about change?
Maker Image
George
A: Hi Danielle, right underneath/ in front of the wallet, there is a zipper pocket for coins and keys, so they won't fall out and scratch your glasses.
See the Comment Board
Launching Tomorrow Carry a better life in this bag.
CONNECT WITH US FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagramYouTube
*FAQs and details for the free shipping offer.

This email was sent to hjp@pacbell.net by folks@em.thegrommet.com. To ensure delivery of our e-mails, please add folks@em.thegrommet.com to your address book.

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe or Manage Your Preferences | Contact Us
The Grommet | 87 Elmwood Street | Somerville | MA | 02144