At Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:37:14PM +0200, Valentijn Sessink wrote:
> > The question is: Is the routing actually broken at those locations?
> Will check. Tomorrow.

Actually, while thinking about it: I'm not sure what to test. Should I check
one of the sites that has a SEVERE message? Does your patch specifically
target these locations? Do you expect routing not to work at these locations
without your patch? And does "not work" mean that there's a road, but you
won't get a route over it? Like the infamous tunnel you couldn't get
through, even if it were an 80 meters journey? That sort of problem?

Best regards,

Valentijn