confirmed...
adding the proper --code-page=something works also for compiling TYP files.

And I've just noticed that creating the gmapsupp file fails with the latest patch for unicode licenses with the the same exception if I do not add the codepage.... Adding --code-page=anything there does not help, unfortunately for the gmapsupp creation.

Regards
Patrik