I don't create an overview map. No tiles show up with zero size nor
are any of the 56 tiles larger than about 159,000 nodes. Carlos has
offered a patch to indicate the problem tile but I'm on a Windows 10
system and am not willing to set up a Linux environment just to patch
my mkgmap program.

Is there a debugging tool or method that you can suggest?

On Mon, May 2, 2022 at 11:10 AM Gerd Petermann
<gpetermann_muenc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I would expect a tile with 0 bytes. Maybe you get this message for the
> overview map?
>
> Gerd

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska