Am 02.02.2012 14:37, schrieb Christian Thalinger:

> On Feb 2, 2012, at 2:34 PM, Jochen Theodorou wrote:
>
>> Am 02.02.2012 12:21, schrieb Jochen Theodorou:
>>> Am 01.02.2012 12:38, schrieb RĂ©mi Forax:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I guess I will try jdk8b23 next and hope the bug vanishes over time
>>> somehow.... But if that also does not work...
>>
>> so... now I am stuck... jdk8b23 has the problem too and I have Cedric
>> confirming the same bug on his machine for jdk7u2 and for 1.7.0_147-icedtea
>>
>> Looks like I will have to fill my very first JVM bug report
>
> Do you have a test case you can share?

you can use this:
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-core/tree/indy

If you run "ant clean test" the tests will fail with several errors,
about 20 of them are because of a single place that is causing the
internal error

btw, it seems the error appears on 32bit as well as 64bit JVMs.

Every help is very much appreciated.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc