Am 02.02.2012 21:02, schrieb Jochen Theodorou:
> Am 02.02.2012 19:40, schrieb Jochen Theodorou:
> [...]
>> Every help is very much appreciated.
>
> On further investigation the error seems really to be related to one of
> the parameters being an instance of a class with a private modifier set.
> The key point in that is maybe that the class is not an inner class.
> Normal Java doesn't allow for this kind of class afaik. The JVM seemed
> not to have a problem with this before, but indy seems to have.
>
> If I read the spec right the private modifier should not be allowed

another update on this... seems like this happens also if the classes
with the private modifier set are package private. If I assume the
private modifier was just ignored before then this makes perfectly
sense, since the class was then package private for indy.

But afaik package private should be allowed and seems not to be.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc