Hi Lukas/Charlie,

Basically we're trying to get more people involved in the OpenJDK as well
as
helping projects like coroutines get into a good shape for possible
inclusion into
the OpenJDK. This includes helping out with JEP and JSR processes as a
project matures.

In this case I think the suitable thing to do would be to coordinate work
around
your existing patch via some sort of OSS project and look at all of the
aspects
that would need to be covered in order for it to be accepted into the
OpenJDK.
For example, a lot of thought will need to go into the impact on with
existing and
future concurrency capabilities and it would be good to plan lots of
empirical
testing against a large corpus of existing code.

Once that project is well underway, the next step would probably be to
raise a JEP
under the OpenJDK process (See http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/0).

I think you would only raise a JSR once there was general consensus for
coroutines
to go in and resources were committed.

So first step is to create an OSS project around your patch, which we can
discuss
on your co_jsr mailing list.  I'll kick off a thread there.

Cheers,
Martijn