I tried my old build system for MLVM to produce a new package for OSX
but it fail :

(cd
/Users/henri/Documents/jenkins/data/jobs/openjdk-jdk8-mlvm/workspace/sources/build/macosx-x86_64/bin/..
&& /usr/bin/tar cf - \
            `/usr/bin/find bin \( -type f -o -type l \) -print `) | \
            (cd
/Users/henri/Documents/jenkins/data/jobs/openjdk-jdk8-mlvm/workspace/sources/build/macosx-x86_64/j2sdk-image
&& /usr/bin/tar xf -)
/usr/bin/touch
/Users/henri/Documents/jenkins/data/jobs/openjdk-jdk8-mlvm/workspace/sources/build/macosx-x86_64/classes/META-INF/services/com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.Plugin
cd
/Users/henri/Documents/jenkins/data/jobs/openjdk-jdk8-mlvm/workspace/sources/build/macosx-x86_64/classes
&& \
            /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.7.0u4.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/jar
c0f
/Users/henri/Documents/jenkins/data/jobs/openjdk-jdk8-mlvm/workspace/sources/build/macosx-x86_64/lib/tools.jar
\
                META-INF/services/com.sun.jdi.connect.Connector
META-INF/services/com.sun.jdi.connect.spi.TransportService
sun/tools/asm sun/tools/jar sun/tools/java sun/tools/javac
sun/tools/jcmd sun/tools/jps sun/tools/jstat sun/tools/jstatd
sun/tools/native2ascii sun/tools/serialver sun/tools/tree
sun/tools/util sun/security/tools/JarBASE64Encoder.class
sun/security/tools/JarSigner.class
sun/security/tools/JarSignerParameters.class
sun/security/tools/JarSignerResources.class
sun/security/tools/JarSignerResources_ja.class
sun/security/tools/JarSignerResources_zh_CN.class
sun/security/tools/SignatureFile\$Block.class
sun/security/tools/SignatureFile.class
sun/security/tools/TimestampedSigner.class sun/rmi/rmic sun/applet
sun/jvmstat com/sun/javadoc com/sun/jdi com/sun/jarsigner
com/sun/source com/sun/tools/classfile com/sun/tools/doclets
com/sun/tools/example/debug/expr com/sun/tools/example/debug/tty
com/sun/tools/extcheck com/sun/tools/hat com/sun/tools/javac
com/sun/tools/javadoc com/sun/tools/javah com/sun/tools/javap
com/sun/tools/corba com/sun/tools/internal/xjc
com/sun/tools/internal/ws
META-INF/services/com.sun.tools.internal.ws.wscompile.Plugin
META-INF/services/com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.Plugin
com/sun/istack/internal/tools com/sun/tools/internal/jxc/ap
com/sun/tools/internal/ws/wscompile/plugin/at_generated
com/sun/codemodel com/sun/tools/internal/jxc
com/sun/xml/internal/rngom com/sun/xml/internal/xsom
org/relaxng/datatype com/sun/xml/internal/dtdparser com/sun/tools/jdi
com/sun/tools/script/shell
META-INF/services/com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider
com/sun/tools/attach sun/tools/attach sun/tools/jstack sun/tools/jinfo
sun/tools/jmap -J-XX:-PrintVMOptions -J-XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions
-J-XX:-LogVMOutput -J-Djava.awt.headless=true -J-Xmx512m -J-Xms512m
-J-XX:PermSize=32m -J-XX:MaxPermSize=160m
META-INF/services/com.sun.tools.internal.ws.wscompile.Plugin : fichier
ou r?pertoire introuvable
com/sun/tools/internal/jxc/ap : fichier ou r?pertoire introuvable
com/sun/tools/internal/ws/wscompile/plugin/at_generated : fichier ou
r?pertoire introuvable
make[2]: *** [initial-image-jdk] Error 1
make[1]: *** [jdk-build] Error 2
make: *** [build_product_image] Error 2

What's current build process to be used ?

Thanks