Unconditionally skipping some special frames in the stack trace may also
make language implementers' lives hard when they're *developing* -
it's analogous to when JVM implementers want to see all frames of a stack,
including the native/VM internal ones, where as most Java developers would
just want Java frames.

There are scenarios where unconditionally skipping some frames should
always be good, like skipping some internal frames with regard to security
checking, especially when such behavior is required by related specs.

- Kris