Hoi,

good to see you being active again, Philipp. I try to put my
share in as well, at least comment on your messages. So, let's
start here:

[2020-03-19 12:14] Philipp Takacs <phil...@bureaucracy.de>
> [2019-12-15 17:55] Philipp Takacs <phil...@bureaucracy.de>
> >
> > I have looked at the problem with open pager for show and change the
> > sequences during the pager is open. This happen often, if you show a
> > message and recieve a new message.

This is an annoying inconvenience (actually a bug but not too
severe) that we probably all suffer from. Improving the situation
would be great.

We can't get fully rid of the race condition, or? We have multiple
processes writing the same file, thus we will inevitably have a
conflict window. Correct? Could you explain quickly how we react
in this case of conflict?

(For once I sadly am not able to dig into the code at the moment,
but as well it often is valuable to explain the code to someone
else in order to check the approach taken.)

meillo