Saturday and today (June 23rd & 25th) I have downloaded Mnemosyne four
times.  Twice my system reported it could not recognize the disk image
file, twice I was able to install and begin to open, only to get a series
of error messages.  MacBook Air running Lion (10.7.4).  Hope this
information is helpful.