I see.

So both push and pull sync are started as "continuous," but I'm not seeing
any sync happening.

I update the document on my couchbaselite db with new content using "PUT"

I'm awaiting for it to magically make its way to couchbasecloud.com

But I'm not seeing any changes happen when I see it directly on
couchbasecloud.com

http://sync.couchbasecloud.com/guestconvo/2474AB4342BC425EB95D7C7679BA6C5E

My couchbaselite is on rev 224 and the copy on couchbasecloud.com is on 221

Am I missing something else?

Thanks again for all your help,

slim