On Mar 18, 2014, at 4:45 PM, Seung Chan Lim <djs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When you say on/offline you mean if the network goes on/offline? I was
> referring to the application going foreground/background.

Oh, OK. That's supported too. The replicator will stop when the app goes into
the background and resume when it returns to the foreground. Not sure why this
wouldn't be working for you.

Does PhoneGap allow you to add command-line args when launching your app? If
so, add args "-Log YES -LogSync YES". Then you'll get logging about what's
going on during sync. You should see messages about "Reachability state",
including "suspended=1" on background and "suspended=0" when foregrounded.

--Jens