Copying and pasting what you wrote in Trello here. Would be good to
have this all in one email thread :)

"For team sports players:

Q) How would we generate potential claims of this type?

Find the team in which the player plays:
P54 = member of the sports team
Q615 = Lionel Messi

Find the league in which the team plays:
P118 = league
Q7156 = FC Barcelona

Randomly pick a team from the list and construct a question.
Find all sports teams in the league:
Q324867 = La Liga
Q12973014 = sports team

Q) How difficult/expensive is that?
Doesn't look difficult at all.

Q) How interesting would it be for users to answer?
Very interesting especially for sports fans.

For Actors:

Q) How would we generate potential claims of this type?

Get the list of titles
fromhttp://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:List_of_properties/Works#Film.
This list can be used to fill in the first placeholder (cast member,
role, etc.).

Get the Filmography [P1283] of the Actor. This can be used to suggest
a movie / TV show. The query may looks like this: claim[1283:2263] -
(filmography of Tom Hanks).

Q) How difficult/expensive is that?
Pretty straightforward.

Q) How interesting would it be for users to answer?
I don't think this type of question is interesting that much. The
question stresses the role of the actor in a movie. A better (easier
for the user) question maybe: "Was this person involved in some
movie?".

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Bahodir Mansurov
<bmansu...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> In this spike
> (https://trello.com/c/qf8vEwP3/12-spike-investigate-expanding-wikigrok-scope-biographies)
> I’ve looked into how we can expand WikiGrok scope by asking questions about
> actors and sports team players. I’d love to hear what you guys think.
>
> Baha

Jon Robson
* http://jonrobson.me.uk
* https://www.facebook.com/jonrobson