I'm necroing this thread so that our new engineers can see it.

The product expectation is that we drop new feature development for iOS 6
when the following features are in production:

   - Lead images
      - Wikidata descriptions from mobileview
   - Search improvements
      - Supplement prefix search with fulltext search results
      - Wikidata descriptions from PageTerms
   - Read more
      - Three suggestions from fulltext search backend at the bottom of
      every article
   - Collapsing tables and infoboxes
   - Rollup disambiguation and pages issues into buttons underneath the
   lead image

Dan