Indeed it is only API documentation and the label of the user column on the
administration view Special:GatherLists so it isn't something *widely*
visible.

I'm fine with renaming it to whatever you guys feel is appropiate.

I've created a phab task to track this on the current sprint, we can
continue conversation there https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T94391

Thanks!