Transparency is a good thing and I think it's great that we're doing this.
The main problem in my opinion with comms is people complain about
missing announcements so we need to make sure such a newsletter gets
posted in all the channels .e.g. all the necessary village pumps...
mobile-l... mediawiki.org etc. etc..