On 07/05/15 19:09, Adam Baso wrote:
Hi all - Quim asked if there are meeting needs for the Lyon hackathon
for mobile apps at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T92272 . Please do
coordinate with Quim on that ticket as appropriate and update
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2015/Mobile_apps
accordingly.

Thanks.
-Adam

Hello,

I would love to meet with you guys to establish continuous integration plan for the iOS and Android apps. There has been a few discussions but nothing well established and the Hackathon is an excellent opportunity.

I can totally give an introduction to our CI infrastructure and then we can talk about a .plan for each app:

- iOS app needs some Mac servers with XCode
- Android requires to set up Android SDK / Gradle
   https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T62720

Then figure out how we glue all of that together (there are different possible scenarios).

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso