Thanks for the quick reply! :)
Yes site notices should be disabled on mobile, but site notices on
mobile are currently treated different to central notice banners
(rightly or wrongly) so I can only assume that this is served via
CentralNotice?

The campaign has to be set specifically for mobile browsers however...
without seeing the campaign in Central Notice I'm not able to provide
much more help but options would be to not target mobile phones, or
add some additional styles to make it work on mobile (it looks like it
has a fixed width)