Of course... I should rephrase, that statement is probably unclear :-):

_If you need help with making your campaigns mobile friendly or are
unsure how to do so_... please do reach out to us on the mobile-l
mailing list ahead of running these campaigns

Basically I worry about 2 things when I see this kind of bug:
1) Those running the campaigns do not understand when/why they need to
make their banners work on mobile
or
2) They do not know what to do to make their banners work on mobile

I want to help with all  these things. :)