Wohooo! :)

        Florian

        -----Original-Nachricht-----

        Betreff: [WikimediaMobile] [Apps] New Android production release

        Datum: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:35:18 +0100

        Von: Dmitry Brant <dbr...@wikimedia.org>

        An: mobile-l <mobile-l@lists.wikimedia.org>

            Hi all,   We're pleased to announce our latest update to the
Wikipedia Android app[1][2], available now on the Google Play store!
Here are the highlights from this update:    * More consistent article
language display for multilingual users. * Fixed occasional abnormal
CPU usage. * Improved crash reporting. * Added preference to
enable/disable link previews. * Improved link preview design and text.
* Display system notification after saving an image. * Various other
bug fixes and design enhancements.[3]    We'd also like to thank the
following volunteers for their excellent contributions: * Daniel Rey
(@DanReyLop) * Wikinaut (@Wikinaut) * Asad Salman (asadpsalman) *
You?[4]     Cheers,   --
  Dmitry Brant
Product Owner (Android), Mobile Apps Team
Wikimedia Foundation
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_mobile_engineering [1]
[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wikipedia&hl=en
[2] [2]