On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Jon Robson <jdlrob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the data from the analysis we did on MobileWebSectionUsage up on
> meta wiki yet? If so could you link to it?
Didn't you ask that question several times already? The last time I
answered it was just last Friday, not sure if you saw my reply:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T118041#1956028
That Meta-wiki page is still just a draft (and should also include the
followup analysis on scroll data that is currently blocked on
T123595).  So I'm right now holding off on promoting it more widely,
but feel free refer to the results that are already there.

--
Tilman Bayer
Senior Analyst