Hi Michael,

Ok, after exploring this further I think that my question about
isActiveNetworkMetered() might be complicated enough that I should ask it
of Google. (: As you probably know, some wifi networks can be slow and/or
have a pay-per-unit fee or cap, while some cellular connections can include
"unlimited" data.

Is there a way that a user can manually select whether to enable or disable
"force downloading and widening HQ images when on a metered connection" in
the Wikipedia app for Android?

Thanks,
Pine