Hi Pine,

out of curiosity, what is the "rather low" assessment based on? Does this
refer to an industry standard (links welcome), or is it more a subjective,
personal impression?

In any case, thanks for reading the report and sharing your thoughts - glad
to see that it stimulates metrics-based thinking.

Tilman Bayer
Senior Analyst
Wikimedia Foundation
IRC (Freenode): HaeB