hie dear friends!!!!! how r u all?

hope  all are fine.

since yesterday onwards my e63 is not turning on, once I turned of manualy.

whenever iam pressing power button it is showing turning on simtams like vibrating but nothing is happening.

I asked my brother to what is happening in the screen, then he told me, while pressing on power button light is coming near to center button, and, disappear with in a few seconds.
we tried hard formatting, but unfortunately, nothing is happening.

 so, dear friends here my questions are:

1. is it possible to solve this problem without going nokia care??

2. if it is yes how to do those.

expecting your answers soon.

dear friend, this is really arjent, please this is really arjent.

with love and regards your friend,

Timy.