dear harish sir,
as for my knowledge it wont work with quatic key phones and symbian 60
cerice phone
I tried with nokia e 72
but there was no expected results

On 1/22/13, Kotian, H P <hpkot...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Hi
> I don't know what method you did for hard formatting. Try this way. However,
> before starting to do this, ensure the battery is fully charged. You will
> need 2 persons to perform this operation.
>
> 1 power of the phone. Preferably take the battery out of the unit.
> 2 You may also remove the memory card from the unit.
> 3 keeping these 3 keys down: star key+number 3+ call button, keep the  power
> button pressed until the unit displays formatting. At this point release all
> the buttons and wait until it completes its job.
>
> Hope this helps.
> Harish Kotian

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Email: harshalgip...@gmail.com
Msn: harshalgip...@hotmail.com
Skype: shankar.a
mobile:+91 9986391143