From: "Kannan. C" <kankal...@gmail.com>
Date: 17/04/2013  12:54  (GMT+05:30)
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] I yet to receive my quad processor phone.

  I too agree with your statement sir.
  I am also the beneficiary of NXG mobile. But, I am not able to trace
my processor with any other hardware inspectors. And I feel ok of this
processor and performance.
  Yet, disappointments need to be solved.
  May be his dependency on other person would have fetch him this.
  All we VI community needs a honest answer and promise which has to be
kept.
  Nothing more than that.
  If people are promised for their product to be dispatched on such and
such a date, must have done.
  If it fails, People are afraid of their remote investments which all
have hard-earned.
  Its natural na?

With care and regards,

Kannan ...