Hi all,

I've decided to go for Micromax A116 Canvis HD which is upgradable to JB 4.2 but before purchasing this phone I wanted to know if there are any users of the same phone on the list and can provide me some insites about this phone whether it is worth buying or not. Further, if the learned users think there is some better option in the same range, do suggest along with some link to read the spects.

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
satg...@saksham.org