From Age to Age.
Geeta".

----- Original Message ----- From: "tejas bendre" <tsben...@gmail.com> To: "sayeverything" <sayeveryth...@sayeverything.org>; <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:36 PM
Subject: [Mobile.AI] gmail does not opens in e5 mobile

Hellow Friends,

I am using E5 mobile.
I am getting problem in gmail, when i type the user ID and password.
afther when i click on sine in button.
the gmail page does not go futher.
the same problem appeared in my brother phone.
we both are using same E5 mobile with latest
talks.
so kindly help me for the above mobile phone.

thanks and regards
pankaj bendre