Thanks a lot. I have managed to update talkback. That has solved some
of my issues with character navigation. I have been able to navigate
my notes and text messages by character. But I haven't been able to
navigate the contacts by character when I tried editing. I am using DW
contacts.
So how do I navigate a screen with multiple edit boxes by character?
Thanks,