Friends,
I am here with 1 more problem with my iPhone 4s with IOS 6.1.3.
the udual feature of voiceover is during the call, when you take away your
phone from the ear, the call should shift to speeker. but it does not happends
with my phone pls suggest me the ramidy.
zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala