I am using this keyboard for my samsung chat mobile. I tried it with
samsung galaxy star and samsung court core phone. It worked very well
with these phones. The keyboard works well with Jellybeen version of
android. Are you able to pair the keyboard with your mobile? Have you
attached any other bluetooth device with your phone?

For using this keyboard with android, press the FN key and press the
arrow keys to move between the menus. If you hit enter on any menu it
will open. for typing you need not press the FN key.

Feel free to contact me if you face any issue with this keyboard.

Thank you.

B. KANNAN
Mobile : +919444049216