friends I am thinking of buying a phone which should have facility to read print material can you please guide me in buying the handset. does sam galaxy or chat or grand has this function. ----- Original Message ----- From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] GB30 Mini Bluetooth Keyboard

hello,
actually, there are two different versions of these keyboards
available on ebay which are  sold by two diferent sellers. if you have
purchased the keyboard from the seller gizmobaba then you might have
the similar experience like mine.

i have purchased this product from this seller year back and had faced
similar defects in it. hence, i had to change this product by asking
replacement. although the replaced keyboard had some improvements in
it, but still am not fully satisfied using with my samsung galaxy tab.
so ultimately i could locate one good keyboard for my tab which also
has inbuilt speaker and carry case. attaching this caryy case just
makes my tab appearance like laptop.
thanks,