price. That's why I hate iPhone.

From: "zoher" <zos...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 10:52 AM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
mobiledeviceslike phones and Tabs set up on November 15 2012."
<mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Which one to buy?

Friends,

It's time to say good bye to Nokia phone! Now I am thinking to replace my
Nokia C 5 with other phone, either iPhone or Samsung.

I know I am too late to board in this train. But better late than never.

I have a budget of 40 K to 55 K. I have shortlisted 2 phones, first is
iPhone 5S and another is Samsung galaxy s4.

I have tested the accessibility of iPhone 4s on IOS 6 and I am satisfied
with the same. As my brother is using iPhone 4s, I wanted to go for android
operating system. At the same time I don't want to compromise with the
accessibility of the same.

  With regular follow of this list, I have noticed that to make android
accessible we have to download third party application even for simple task,
like making calls, sending mail and messaging. And these tasks can be
performed by inbuilt apps on iPhone.

The disadvantage of iPhone over android is the sharing of media through
Bluetooth and expanding the storage capacity. But iPhone gives us the
advantage of upgrading the system even on older models, IOS 7 also works on
iPhone 4. Such upgrades will be available to android system also?

Samsung works on jelly bin 4.22 operating system and can be upgraded to 4.3.
But will I be able to upgrade it to kitcat?

Friends, my tilt is towards iPhone. But I need the expert advice who are
using android phones.

zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala