hi,
as i have used both operating systems, i'll describe androide and
apple as follow:
androide surely  somewhat is behind  in terms of accessibility.  but
if you say it is not satisfying, it would b  wrong.

what makes apple so special is that its unified and accessible
interface in most  of applications.
surely. apple's native apples are exilent  in term of accessibility.
the only thing is bad about apple is that you cant do much with apple,
you can just use it.
so if you can compromize a little with accessibility that wouldnt
anoye you,  go with androide. as androide  has so many features and
applications that eather ios dont have or those are payed in IOS.

but if you want the maximum accessibility and dont want to play with
your phone, go with apple.
in case you go with androide, you must go with galaxy s4's google
addition  or the latest nexus5 as they provide the pure accessibility
as google has made  for us also, google additions phones will get
updates  for longer time like IOS.

On 12/22/13, zoher <zos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends,
>
> It's time to say good bye to Nokia phone! Now I am thinking to replace my
> Nokia C 5 with other phone, either iPhone or Samsung.
>
> I know I am too late to board in this train. But better late than never.
>
> I have a budget of 40 K to 55 K. I have shortlisted 2 phones, first is
> iPhone 5S and another is Samsung galaxy s4.
>
> I have tested the accessibility of iPhone 4s on IOS 6 and I am satisfied
> with the same. As my brother is using iPhone 4s, I wanted to go for android
> operating system. At the same time I don't want to compromise with the
> accessibility of the same.
>
>   With regular follow of this list, I have noticed that to make android
> accessible we have to download third party application even for simple task,
> like making calls, sending mail and messaging. And these tasks can be
> performed by inbuilt apps on iPhone.
>
> The disadvantage of iPhone over android is the sharing of media through
> Bluetooth and expanding the storage capacity. But iPhone gives us the
> advantage of upgrading the system even on older models, IOS 7 also works on
> iPhone 4. Such upgrades will be available to android system also?
>
> Samsung works on jelly bin 4.22 operating system and can be upgraded to 4.3.
> But will I be able to upgrade it to kitcat?
>
> Friends, my tilt is towards iPhone. But I need the expert advice who are
> using android phones.
>

> zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

You see things; and you say “Why?” But I dream things that never were;
and I say “Why not? —George Bernard Shaw

director| Chandra International | Jaipur|     facebook.com/chandrainternational