Wonderful. As per the spects and price, its looking great. Its
available for 5000 rupees only! The marvelous thing is that it uses
the similar processor which Moto g uses, I.E. 1.2 GHZ. If any one buys
it, please share your experience. I wish if it had been launched with
4.3.

On 4/26/14, g suresh <gsuresh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wonderful
> is there any fesility to give order in online?
>

> Thanks and regards
> yours sureshgajula
> email ID: sureshgajula...@gmail.com
> skype ID: sureshgajula
> visit my profile at http://www.facebook.com/suresh.gajula.9809
> mobile no: 9989269397/9247663108

Mohib Anwar Rafel
2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.
2011 - 2013 LL.M, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
2013 - Pursuing Ph.D in International Law, JNU

Skype: mohibrafel
Phone: 09811767506,
09211192333