Well, I am not against branded phones like Samsung.
But if you get the phone with qwerty keyboard in just 5000, nothing
could be better then this, if the said phone is accessible.
I have been using so called local brand zolo since 6 months. And I
still love my phone very much.
At the same time my friend bought Samsung grand 6 months back and her
phone’s performance is not really good.
She has tried a lot by sending her phone to service centre but the
problem remained same.
So don’t go just after name.
Do check this wonderful phone if possible and go with this.
Qwerty keyboard in 5000 is the best thing.
after lots of practice also you won't be able to type as fast on touch
screen as with qwerty.