Dear Friends,

I have just purchased Moto E with Android Kitkat 4.4.2 and having
several problems: in the first place, since I am an Iphone user, I am
used to typing by double tapping and I do not like the option of
finger typing were as soon as I lift the finger, the letter gets
printed.  Is there a way to get the other method\?  same thing happens
while dialling and I am unable to dial as I invariably end up lifting
fingers at undesirable places.

Secondly, how do these homescreens work?  I get 5 homescreens and my
phone starts on the 3rd one all the time.  Could you please help?

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari