"I am the imperfect perfectionist perfectionizing the imperfect in me!"

From: "Sinoj" <sinoj...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 12:51 PM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephonesand Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in> Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Motorola starts rolling out Android 4.4.4 updatefor Moto X, Moto G and Moto E in India

Some of general improvements are highlighted in my mail such as Improved dialer and others. These improvements may be directly or indirectly connected with accessibility. To know all the details, check Android's website or Motorola's site.

-----Original Message----- From: Ashok Kumar
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 11:02 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs. Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Motorola starts rolling out Android 4.4.4 update for Moto X, Moto G and Moto E in India

what r new things  on 4.4.3    accessebility point of view  can u
tell sir? Because i m looking for a moto e