Dear List Members,

It's my first query to the experts on the list.

I have been using iPhone 4 for couple of years now, but recently
bought Intex Acqua qwerty phone as I never enjoyed typing on the
iPhone.

It is loaded with Android 4.2.2

I have gotten used to receiving calls etc., basic stuff, but some
urgent tricks needed to be learnt to avoid dependence on sighted help
like:

1.      What is the short cut for putting off and re-starting talkback?
2.      Any short tutorial on learning basics
3.      Any other guiding document which you can share with me on my
personal email id please
ekin...@gmail.com
4.      I would be grateful if someone who is an android expert can share
his number with me so i can seek help over the phone too?

Well, my feedback for phone mentioned above is not great :
a. It's cheap = 4900
b. It's hard ware is really bad, so got to be little careful. My cable
slot is already creating problems.
c. Android experience is okay, but it is nowhere close to apple's
accessibility standards.
d. Not very easy or smooth to learn accessibility of android as usual.

Thanks and regards

--

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should
do, by the grace of God, I will do."
EDWARD EVERETT HALE.