Hello Friends,
After reading some of the mails in this thread, I wish to suggest an
alternative way to handle the touch phone in crowd places. Bluetooth
may be one among the options before us to consider. We can access
basic features using blue tooth in android mobiles. Moreover, we can
create some short cuts for important numbers in the home page.
Thanks and regards,