One more observation, in Symbian phones you could do exactly in the
same way as a non talks user could do. The method of using the phone
was quite similar whether with or with out talks. But here on
touchscreen devices the methods of using phone are different from
non-screen reader users. to give an example, in android for
copying/paste the text we have to take local context menue, to read
line by line or para by para we have to change in global context
menue. More over when talkback is on, sighted users can not use our
phone easily.