Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 3:08 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Android apps requested

1. nice hourly speeking clock, you can try say the time if you are fan
of this clock which we use on our dextop. else, my favorite is chime
time which produce beep every half an hour. otherwise use chime me big
ban.
2. GonMad music player is the best and accessible with talkback.
3. Total commander is the best one according to my view. though u can
try file commander too.
Note: first two applications except chime time are paid.
By the way, whats your take on at android, Mr. Satguru?