All of these are free.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On October 17, 2014 2:26:02 PM "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for couple of apps for my Android One phone and would really appreciate if you could provide the names along with the playstore links for:
- Nice hourly speaking clock.
- Good and accessible music player without too much cluttering interface.
- Basic file manager (already tried ES File manager and File manager) but didn’t like it.

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
Skype: satgururathi