If you have to be on an IVRS call where you have to interact with an
automated system, then best thing is to plug in the headphone,
doubletap the dial pad icon, and then follow the prompts. Otherwise,
install any speaker  apps that would turn the speaker on while on
call, then doubletap the dial pad and follow the prompt. If you can
get the idea of where the speaker icon is located on the phone screen,
then you can just doubletap to activate the same, and then activate
dialpad. On Xolo Q700, the dial pad icon is towards the left edge of
the active screen right at the bottom, above the capasitive navigation
keys back, home and settings. Next to it is the audio button that
turns on the speaker.
Best,