hello,
since this threat is going on for talks and it's compatible phones, i
have one doubt.

actually, i am using my nokia e72 phone along with android phones.
recently, i had downloaded vocaliser voices for UK english and US
english and then copied on my phone. after running the installer, i
got the message that successfully installed. i have installed these
voices on memory card as my talks is already installed on memory card.
while attempting to swithc to these voices under talks settings>speech
tab, i can only see the eloquence of 5 types varrying with different
tones. but not finding the vocaliser voices in this menu. what could
be the reason? if i got the message of successful installation, then
why i am not able to se these voices in talks?
i have checked complete list of apps folder but nowhere i could see
the vocalisers.
please guide.
thanks,

On 1/21/15, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Download making talks script tutorial in my voice. File size 2 mb.
> Explain in Hindi and kannada languages. Abi mai hindi me record kiya
> hu. Download kar ke suno. http://qfs.mobi/f1969681
>
> On 1/21/15, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all, today I am siddalingeshwar Ingalagi, teaching you to, how to
>> make talks script for your whatsapp! And same tutorial helps to create
>> script for any simbian aps, wich are not accessible with talks. Talks
>> script easyly you all cann make it! With help of object window feature
>> on talks software! This tutorial I have prepare to you all! Read it
>> below.Now for whatsapp, wich is most popilir in these days. Friends,
>> do you want to know last seen and online status on whatsapp? Then why
>> not! Open, whatsapp and, click on message option under main option
>> menu of whatsapp. Mean keep focus on any favourite contact, then, open
>> any your friend number, and then open the object feature by pressing
>> talks key and select key long, hold for seconds, object window will
>> open, and  press down arrow, and click on unknown last seen or, lable
>> last seen. then click up arrow untill you get role, open it, and there
>> are lots of options, but you have to click on sub title. Then press
>> key2, or back key. Now talks will anounce, done! Now your script has
>> been created! You have to  make this script manually every time after
>> closing and opening whatsapp. Enjoy! Because, whatsapp security option
>> will not support old script wich you have already created. Your all
>> script files will be available on talks main folder. Mean, phone
>> memory slash others slash talks. If you have instaled talks on memory
>> card then, same folder will available on, others slash talks folder.
>> Now Open whatsapp messages and check the status! Including online and
>> lost seen. But your privacy setting should set to last seen everybody!
>> So check your whatsapp settings. This tutorial has been created by me.
>> Regards, siddalingeshwar Ingalagi, country India. State karnataka.

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller