Sir, this time I can't exactly say that the license for the vocalizer is
available or not, but if available, you might have to pay rs 800.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mukesh
jain
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:13 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Tutorial for creating talks script! Forsimbian
apps.

hello,
as rightly pointed out i have the licence only for eloquence talks.
this has been completely overlooked by mistake. now, could you please
tell me if i have to buy these voices separately what would be the
cost as i have purchased this licence from saksham two years ago for
rs.2000/-
thanks,

On 1/21/15, Sheik Mohammedali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> for vocaliser voices you should obtain the separate licence.  it seems you
> are having licence only for eloquence voices.

g.in

>> veracity;

mails

>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
>> Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes
calls

>> asking for personal information such as your bank account details,
>> passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not
>> respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they
>>
>> may look.

>> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>> you have received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail
>>
>> or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
>> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments
for

>> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability
>> for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

g.in

>> veracity;

mails

g.in