Hi,
As per above messages, you have only 2 options here around 15K.
1 is Moto G3. and 2nd J7
I hope you know the spesifications. hence I am not mentioning here. If
you are considering for future updates and water resistant without
home button you can go with moto g3. or if you are looking for home
button and quite better accessibility bigger screen and better
serviceing, just go for J7. I am not telling that Moto G3 is not
accessible. but, there are few things can be done quite faster in
Samsung mobiles because of the changes in custamised android.

Hope it will help you.